Tuesday, December 2, 2008

delusional plainly, but the grandeur of it you see...

 Won't have W to kick around much longer. What ever will the lefty pinko pundits pundt upon prospectively?
  
 Me, I'll kind of miss the desperate laughter around the discussion of W and his entourage from hell. 
 O sure, I'll really miss his inability to speak English and form a compound sentence at the same time but you know come to think of it there is something alluring about listening to someone career through a speech only to to seemingly conclude by swallowing his own tale then smile a wan little bit before scurrying away, don't you think? 
 Won't miss the run on sentences.
 O right the mission from god part. That really was a bummer, won't miss that.   
 I will miss the feeling of time suspended while W repeated himself einsteinianly  which feeling had a certain reverse neverland quality in which time stood still AND you got older- a circumstance not without its curious ontologic moments. Whoa! I see my tale just before me. Quitting while ahead seems prudent.

No comments:

oneaday vitamin